Keumbu Holiness Children’s Home is currently supported by donors.
However the home would like to become self-sustaining in order to adequately meet the needs of the children.
1. Dairy Cow Farming.
2. Motor bike (Taxi business)
3. School project
Projects in details
1. To buy a piece of land (for dairy farming and education center) – 1/8 acres – $ 4,878 (update – land has been bought)
2. To acquire 3 dairy cows $3,475 (including the cow sheds) (Update – one cow has been bought and one cow shed built in 2017)
The dairy cattle will provide enough milk for the children as well as generate income (through sale of surplus milk) that will towards paying of school fees and other needs in the home.
3. To acquire 3 motor bikes $3,658
The motorbikes will be able to generate money to take care of the daily expenses for the home while saving up to buy other two new motorbikes yearly.
4. Construction of education center – 4 classrooms – $ 15,243
Click here for more information about the School project
Total cost of the projects $27,254
Support any one these one of these projects.
Contact us through the “Contact us” page.
Bank Account Name: KEUMBU HOLINESS CHILDREN’S HOME
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NO: 2037718125
STREET: KISII KISUMU ROAD
P.O BOX: 3709-40200
Kisii, Kenya, Africa.
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
MOBILE NO: 254 – 723 803 503 or 254 – 735 578 270